Chobani, the Greek yogurt maker that has grown into a U.S. sensation, is looking to sell a minority stake in a deal that could value the company at around $2.5 billion, sources tell Reuters. But USA Today says the upstate New York company is denying the report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- GM Tells Dealers to Stop Selling Some Chevy Cruzes
- Citigroup: U.S. Probing Its Anti-Money Laundering Controls
- Candy Crush Maker Sours in Market Debut
- Alba’s Honest Co. Accused of Dishonesty
- Employment: Jobless Claims Edge Higher; Service Firms Boost Hiring
- Disney to Cruise the Fjords
- Staples Closing 225 Stores Amid Online Focus
- U.S. Consumers Step Up Spending, But Sentiment Slips