Baupost Group's Seth Klarman, one of the world's most respected investors, has raised the alarm over a looming asset price bubble, calling out "nosebleed valuations" in technology shares like Netflix and Tesla Motors and warning of the potential for a brutal correction across financial markets, the Financial Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Snapchat’s Founder: Correction Coming
- Tesla Wins Backing of Key Senator in Dealer Fight
- Sign of an Art Bubble? Jay Z Raps about Warhol
- Nobel Winner Warns of Another Bubble in Home Prices
- Tesla Raises Share Offering
- Netflix, DreamWorks Partner on Original Kids Series
- Young and Rich Snap Up Tesla's Model S
- L.A.'s Housing Market Surges