Bloomberg BusinessWeek looks at whether California’s drought will finally warm hearts to a controversial plan by downtown L.A.'s Cadiz Inc. to tap an aquifer beneath 34,000 acres of the eastern Mojave.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cadiz Promises $5 Million to Mojave Water Systems
- Chasing Mirage?
- Letting Companies Hack the Hackers
- Greenland Looks on Global Warming's Bright Side
- Miami Condo Market Shows Way to Solving Inventory Glut
- Shifting Sands
- The Search for Monsanto's Rogue GMO Wheat
- Cadiz Gets Key Approval in San Bernardino County