The difference in pay between CEOs and the average worker has skyrocketed in the past few decades, up to 354 times more in 2012 according to the AFL-CIO’s Executive Pay Watch, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Convergence of Forces Leads to Renewed Vigor of Labor in L.A.
- Labor's Role Should Conform to New Reality
- Labor Leaders Tell AFL-CIO Consolidation, Organization Needed
- SAG Recruits Union Help in Strike
- Morning Headlines
- RUSTY HICKS
- UFCW Decides to Bolt the AFL-CIO
- Labor Works New Tactic in Los Angeles