Samsung Electronics Co. struck social media gold when Oscars host Ellen DeGeneres used one of its smartphones to take what has now become the world's most famous selfie, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Season’s Phones Compete to Take the Best Selfie
- Pizza Shop Owner Gets His Oscars Close-Up
- Oscars Ratings Look to Be Up Slightly
- More To Say
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 18: Catapult Capital Acquires JibJab
- LA 500: Ellen DeGeneres
- On Instagram, Rich Kids Find a Following
- Selling 'Clicks' Becomes Big Business