Plans to replace the Gerald Desmond Bridge linking Long Beach to Terminal Island will be delayed for at least one year, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Port Construction Led to Thousands of New Jobs
- Long Beach Port Breaks Ground on Bridge Replacement
- More Money for Bridge
- Work on Long Beach Bridge Enters Final Phase
- LB’s ‘Bridge to Everywhere’
- Long Beach Bridge May No Longer Be Up in Air
- Rage Guitarist Supports Truckers
- Fund Shortfall Puts Squeeze on Bridge