Dov Charney, the controversial CEO of American Apparel, was suspended Wednesday by the company's board and will be ousted in a month, the Los Angeles Times reports. Charney is expected to fight back.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dov Charney Threatens to Sue to Get Top Job Back
- Charney's Ouster Could Ruin American Apparel
- This Means War
- Charney Now Consulting for American Apparel
- More Trouble for American Apparel
- American Apparel Gets First Female Board Member
- Charney a Notable Absence at American Apparel
- Charney Surrenders Stake; Suspends Fight to Stay CEO