Glendale's DreamWorks Animation has launched DreamWorksTV, a YouTube channel featuring original content for family viewing.
The launch of the channel was announced Monday. The new channel will be led by AwesomenessTV Chief Executive Brian Robbins. DreamWorks bought AwesomenessTV last year in a $33 million deal.
Programming will feature a mix of live-action and animated short-form content. Characters from the popular ‘Shrek’ franchise will appear on the channel, along with a new series based on the ‘Richie Rich’ comic book character.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DreamWorks Will Produce Verizon Mobile Content
- AwesomenessTV Will Launch Channel for Moms
- DreamWorks Unit in Digital Joint Ventune with Hearst
- YouTube Channel Pushes Play on Movie Project
- DreamWorks’ AwesomenessTV Acquisition Is Just the Beginning
- AwesomenessTV Buys Multi-Channel Network Big Frame
- Wireless Provider Gets Line on Content with $160 Million Investment
- AwesomenessTV Strikes Deal With MLB