After several topsy-turvy years, Southern California's housing market is starting to look almost normal, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Downtown Faces Condo Shortage
- In Southern California, New Jobs Fill Empty Office Space
- Apartment Construction Surges Across Southland
- Mayor Garcetti Lists Echo Park Home
- ‘Thor’ Star Hammering Out House Deal
- Beverly Hills Has Most Expensive Home Listing in the U.S.
- Miley Cyrus Buys Retreat in Malibu
- Zillow Says L.A. and Orange Counties Least Affordable in Nation