Only one pay-TV company in Southern California other than Time Warner now carries the all-Dodgers SportsNet LA. That's tiny Champion Broadband, which serves about 5,500 subscribers in Arcadia and Monrovia and isn't happy about the situation, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Carriers Say Price of Dodger Channel Will Drive Away Customers
- Dodgers Still Not Reaching Base
- Dodgers Channel Talks End With DirecTV
- Dodger Fans Hit the Bars Amid SportsNet LA Dispute
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- Still No Takers For Dodgers TV
- As Opening Nears, Dodger Fans Still Shut Out
- Time Warner Cable’s Dodgers TV Channel Strikes Out - Again