Responding to a wave of consolidation in the telecommunications industry, the nation’s third- and fourth-largest wireless phone operators have agreed on the terms of a deal to join forces, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Justice Department Seeks Mortgage Deal with BofA
- Moelis & Co. Seeks More Than $211 Million in IPO
- KKR to Buy Internet Brands for $1.1 Billion
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Merge
- VMware to Buy AirWatch for $1.18 Billion
- J.P. Morgan to Sell Commodities Unit
- Tobacco Firms to Merge