Donald Sterling has agreed to drop a lawsuit and go along with the $2-billion sale of the Clippers negotiated by his wife, Shelly, the Los Angeles Times reports. In exchange, the NBA will drop its charges against the longtime team owners.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- NBA Alleges Sterling Tried to Cover Up Scandal
- Was Shelly Just Shaming V.?
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- Sterling Banned But Not Gone Yet
- New Sterling Filing in Clippers Fight
- Sterling’s Wife Wants to Keep Clippers
- Donald Sterling Loses Clippers Case
- ‘The Ravings of a Sick, Delusional Man’