Bank Leumi USA announced today it closing its Beverly Hills and Encino branches to merge them into the downtown Los Angeles office of the Israeli banking company, City News Service reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News of the Week
- Bank Leumi Admits to Hiding Assets in Offshore Bank Accounts
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - ELSA BURTON, Bank Leumi USA
- Carson Lender Had Big Role in Somalia Money
- Low Turnout Expected for Today’s Election
- Sterling Goes to Service at Black Church, V. Stiviano Attacked in N.Y.
- Sterling Facing Lawsuit From Another Alleged Ex-lover
- Daily Briefs