Time Warner Cable has agreed to binding arbitration as a means to resolve its dispute with DirectTV and other television companies over the price to carry SportsNet LA, the only local channel showing Los Angeles Dodgers games, the Los Angeles Times reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dodger Fans Hit the Bars Amid SportsNet LA Dispute
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- Time Warner Strikes Out in Dodgers Channel Talks
- Cox Cable Strikes Deal for Lakers Channel
- DirecTV Reaches Deal with Time Warner Cable for Lakers Channel
- Viewers Flock to KDOCT-TV for Dodgers