Los Angeles Clippers co-owner Donald Sterling lost his legal fight with estranged wife Shelly on Monday when a probate judge ruled that she had the right to sell the team for $2 billion to former Microsoft chief Steve Ballmer. Donald Sterling, however, has filed other related lawsuits that are still active, the Los Angeles Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- New Sterling Filing in Clippers Fight
- Donald Sterling Files for Divorce
- Clippers Case Continues
- Ballgame Over for Clippers Lawsuit?
- Shelly Sterling Testifies Donald OK’d Clippers Sale at First
- Donald Sterling Loses Again
- ‘The Ravings of a Sick, Delusional Man’