San Fernando Valley Congressman Tony Cardenas is leading a group of lawmakers calling upon the FCC to mediate a deal between Time Warner Cable and other cable companies that have thus far been unable reach an agreement on televising Los Angeles Dodgers games shown on Time Warner’s new SportsNet LA channel, the Los Angeles Times reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute
- Garcetti Asks FCC to Review Dodgers TV Impasse
- Time Warner Strikes Out in Dodgers Channel Talks
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- Dodger Fans Hit the Bars Amid SportsNet LA Dispute
- Good news, Dodgers fans!
- Viewers Flock to KDOCT-TV for Dodgers