Rupert Murdoch’s pursuit of Time Warner could lead to a steep price, as the cost of an acquisition could be driven up to $91 billion, the Los Angeles Times reported. Also, the New York Times assesses the logic of big media mergers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Entertainment Group Takes 21st Century Fox Name
- Time Warner Prepares for Fox Fight
- ´The Martian´ Not Enough for 21st Century Fox
- Passing the Torch
- Fox and Apollo May Create TV Production Giant
- Murdoch Buys Prominent L.A. Vineyard Site
- Murdoch Says L.A Times Purchase Not a Sure Thing
- TV Production on Upswing