Former Panamanian dictator is suing Santa Monica-based Activision Blizzard Inc. over his depiction in the video game “Call of Duty: Black Ops II,” according to the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Activision Hires Giuliani to Fight Dictator
- Judge Tosses Dictator Noriega’s Lawsuit
- Latest 'Call of Duty' Game Racks Up $1 Billion in Sales
- News of the Week
- Activision Sued by Current, Former 'Duty' Employees
- Activision Says Black Ops First-Day Sales a Record
- Activision to Kill 'Guitar Hero'
- Jeep Rolls Out Model Tied to Activision Game