Cigarette maker Reynolds American will buy competitor Lorillard in a $27.4 million deal, the New York Times said today.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Banking for Low-Income Depositors
- Fox Bid for Time Warner Could Trigger Big Mergers
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Merge
- Citigroup to Pay $7 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Facebook Buys Virtual-Reality Company
- KKR to Buy Internet Brands for $1.1 Billion
- Moelis & Co. Seeks More Than $211 Million in IPO
- Corporate Taxes Lighter Than They Look, Study Says