President Barack Obama will announce in tonight’s State of Union that he is raising the minimum wage for federal contractors, The New York Times reports. The address will lay out his agenda for the year to an audience increasingly worried about his abilities, dissatisfied with the economy and fearful for the country's future, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- For Jimmy Fallon, A Splashy Start
- Chinese Government Accuses U.S. of Cyber-Spying
- At Long Last, TV Money Flows to Web
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- FCC Moves Forward on Preferential Web Traffic
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger