Hoping to bolster its mobile portfolio in response to a changed technology landscape, Palo Alto cloud computing company VMware said it will buy Atlanta mobile computing start-up AirWatch for about $1.18 billion in cash, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Criticized for Keeping Mortgage Litigation Reserves a Secret
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Facebook Buys Virtual-Reality Company
- Justice Department Seeks Mortgage Deal with BofA
- Bank of America Reaches Record Settlement
- Blackstone Thrives in Ireland
- T-Mobile and Sprint Zeroing In on a $32 Billion Merger
- Feds Probe Wagers on Herbalife