The deep freeze that swept across the U.S. in recent weeks, disrupting travel and boosting fuel use, also is compounding stress on a shrinking domestic beef industry, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's Promising 'Sustainable' Beef
- Internet TV Dispute May Hit High Court
- Strong Jobs Report Trumps Decline in GDP
- McDonald's Plans All-Day Breakfast
- Strong Market Makes for Bidding Wars at Sundance
- Snapchat Raises $485.6 Million
- China’s Treasury Holdings Hit Record
- Negative Outlook Among Consumers as Fuel Climbs