The building housing the expansive Gucci store on Rodeo Drive has sold for more than $100 million to Spanish fashion mogul Amancio Ortega, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Warner Building in Beverly Hills Sold
- Former Merv Griffin HQ Sold to Kuwait
- Rodeo Drive Rents Cheap Compared with Top Sites in Other Cities
- Record Price on Rodeo Drive
- Wells Fargo to Pay $591 Million to Fannie Mae
- Former Woolworth Store Downtown to Sell at Auction
- Housing Starts Dip Slightly, Sales Inventory Rises
- Santa Monica Antique Mall Acquired