Target says personal information was stolen from as many as 70 million customers in a previously reported pre-Christmas data breach substantially more customers than the retailer earlier said were affected, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Tech Chief Leaves Amid Security Overhaul
- Report: Hospitals Improving Patient Safety
- No Consensus on How to Notify Data Breach Victims
- Wal-Mart to Hire Vets, Boost U.S. Sourcing
- Market Grows for Wedding Insurance
- Republican Trade-Bill Sponsor Wants Obama Action
- WellPoint Profit Jumps 38 Percent
- Home Prices Make Largest Gain in 6 Years