Yang Ho Cho, chairman of Hanjin Group, dismisses suggestions that it may be a bad time to build the 73-story Wilshire Grand Hotel, saying the U.S. economy will improve, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Yang Ho Cho
- LA 500: Yang Ho Cho
- Page 3: Maguire, Flanigan, Cho & Soon-Shiong
- Lancaster and La Mirada Named County's Most Business-Friendly Cities
- L.A. Building to Be Tallest in West
- Wilshire Grand Transformation Moving S-l-o-w-l-y
- New Tower in Downtown Piles Up Office Space
- PAGE 3: Perspective on Progress of Post-Recession Years