As the Brown administration prepares to release its proposed budget on Friday, the Sacramento Bee reports that California income tax collections in the typically strong month of December came in above projections at $1.6 billion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown Vetoes Affordable Housing Bill
- Senate Passes Modified State Tax Break for Investors
- Florez Pays Fine, Closes Campaign Committee
- California to Add Powerball Lottery
- Labor Groups Back 'Wal-Mart' Bill
- Brown Heralds California 'Comeback' But Urges Caution
- Brown Declares Victory for Prop. 30
- Brown Wants Deep Cuts, 5-Year Extension of Taxes