Gov. Jerry Brown will ask state lawmakers to use money raised from the sale of pollution credits to help pay for the state's struggling high-speed rail program, sources tell the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lawmakers to Offer $1 Billion Drought Relief Bill
- Recovery Coming to an End?
- Brown, Legislators Reach Deal on Bullet Train Funds
- Analyst Predicts $2.5-billion Windfall for California
- Brown and His Budget Get Warm Reception
- California Lawmakers OK Budget
- Taking Aim at Oil
- Package of Bills to Boost Electric Cars