Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. and Macy's Inc. have settled a legal dispute stemming from the homemaking maven's merchandising agreement with rival department-store retailer J.C. Penney Co., the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy's CEO Was Appalled by Martha Deal
- Macy's Scuttles KB's 'Mock Home' Deal
- Martha Stewart Moves to Hallmark Channel
- Retail Shuffle: Home Depot Exec to Join J.C. Penney
- Business Briefs: Univision, Earl Scheib, KB Home
- Real-Estate Pioneer Loses Its Touch
- Tesla to Raise $2 Billion for Battery Factory
- Dish Makes Bid for Sprint