Economist Nouriel Roubini, renowned for his foretelling of doom and gloom in financial markets, has turned bullish in his 2014 outlook, expecting economic performance to "pick up modestly" in both advanced economies and emerging markets, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Faber: Crash Likelihood Goes Up if Stocks Continue Rally
- Faber: 'We Are in a Massive Speculative Bubble'
- Odds of Global Recession 100 Percent, ‘Dr. Doom’ Says
- 'Dr. Doom' Says Bigger Crash May Come
- How Wall St., Main St. Are Faring 6 Years Later
- 'Dr. Doom' Sees Possible 10 Percent Gold Correction
- Private Jets Bet on America for Big Orders
- Slow Second Quarter Expected