The Academy Awards will draw more than 1,200 cars and SUVs to the Dolby Theatre on Sunday and the drivers will be expected to keep stars' secrets close and aggressive fans at bay, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- '12 Years a Slave' Tops SAG Nominations
- Pizza Shop Owner Gets His Oscars Close-Up
- Sound Pioneer Ray Dolby Dies
- Small Quake Hits on 20th Anniversary of Northridge
- 'El Mandril' King of L.A. Morning Radio
- Paul's Kitchen Hangs on as City Market Chinatown Fades
- Revamped City Club Aims to Attract Younger Members
- Forum Remodel Aims to Rock Rival Staples