California is still a global leader in film, TV and video production jobs, generating approximately 60 percent of the labor income in this sector nationwide. But these so-called Hollywood jobs have become a battleground with other states offering enticing tax incentives. Southern California Public Radio looks at how this trend has affected Southern Californians.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Coffee Renaissance' Hits L.A.
- Bill Would Undo California's 'Glove Law'
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- How Long Could California's Drought Last?
- Casino Bus Boom Creates Challenge for Regulators
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal
- Are Southland Homes Any Safer Now Than Before Northridge?