Coffee lovers converged on downtown Los Angeles over the weekend for the western region competition of the U.S. Coffee Championships. Coffee makers talked up L.A.'s surge into the top ranks of cities with specialty coffee markets, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- Bill Would Undo California's 'Glove Law'
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos
- Dodgers President Optimistic About TV Channel
- How Long Could California's Drought Last?
- Casino Bus Boom Creates Challenge for Regulators
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal