Rexford Industrial Realty Inc. on Thursday said it acquired Ontario Airport Business Park next to LA/Ontario International Airport for $8.55 million.
The West Los Angeles real estate investment trust said the five-building, 113,612-square-foot industrial complex at Milliken Avenue and Santa Ana Street is about 95 percent occupied.
“The property is a high quality industrial park in an 'A' location with the potential to drive rental rates on future leasing activity as we implement our marketing and management programs," Co-Chief Executives Howard Schwimmer and Michael Frankel said in a statement.
Rexford, which targets properties in Southern California infill markets, said it bought the park using a tax-deferred 1031 exchange, with a portion of proceeds from the sale of a 124,640 square foot industrial property in San Diego.
Shares closed up 30 cents, or 2 percent, to $13.70 on the New York Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rexford Industrial Realty Buys 36-Acre Property in Commerce
- Rexford Industrial Realty Acquires Ontario’s Safari Business Center for $141 Million
- Rexford Industrial Makes Two L.A. County Buys
- Rexford Buys $9 Million Industrial Park
- Rexford Makes Orange County Buy
- Investor Doubles Down in Glendale Office Pickup
- Rexford Spends $68 Million on Industrial Properties
- Rexford Industrial Makes Valley Acquisitions