Films based on the Ouija board game and Hot Wheels toy car line are among those hoping for the same results as "Lego Movie," which opened last weekend with a $69 million box office, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: 'Mockingjay – Part 2' Tops
- ‘Avengers’ Reigns Again
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1
- More Toys Head to Big Screen
- Hollywood Hopes to Cash In on Summer Blockbusters
- Box Office Bounces Back With ‘Spectre’ and ‘The Peanuts Movie’
- Mega Movies Flounder
- 'Star Wars' Fastest to $1 Billion