A second month of surprisingly weak job growth and a lower unemployment rate reported today is sending inconclusive messages about how much the economy is being impacted by weather or just slowing for some other reason, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Job Creation Accelerates
- Yellen: Harsh Weather May Have Affected Economic Data
- Pimco's El-Erian: ‘New Normal' Still Not Over
- Slow Growth Aside, Jobs Data Suggest Improvement
- Consumers Saved More, Spent Less
- Jobs Data Weighs Down Markets
- Temping Becomes Permanent Way of Life for Many
- It's OK to Be an Older Worker; Just Don't Lose Your Job