Industry talk has it that Creative Artists Agency in Century City is facing a real challenge from WME in Beverly Hills, which acquired IMG in December, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- China and Russia Sign Natural Gas Deal
- Worries Increase Over Growth
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus
- Debt Rises in Leveraged Buyouts Despite Warnings