After an autopsy revealed that Ezell Ford was shot three times by police, with one shot at a very close range, protesters rushed onto the 110 Freeway on Monday night, briefly stopping traffic, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Protestors Shut Down the 110 After Ferguson Verdict
- Harbor Freeway Chaos
- Northbound 110 Closed After Massive Downtown Fire
- Police Arrest 130 Protestors in Downtown L.A.
- Target Resurrected
- Real Estate Mogul Shot in Rolls-Royce is Too Injured to Speak to Police
- L.A. Not No. 1 for Traffic Congestion?
- Breaking: Los Angeles Claims Worst Traffic