The price of crude oil rose to $60 a barrel today, amid reports of escalating clashes in Libya, a key crude producer, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bad Weather, Middle East Unrest Hurt Oxy's Production
- Update: Crude Oil Prices Above $46 on Weather, Supply Woes
- Oil Prices Steady, U.S. Inventories Swell
- Crude Over $60 on Supply Worries
- Oil Prices Surge Past $66
- Oil Prices Settle Just Below $60
- Crude Dips Below $60
- Oil Jumps as Fighting Stops Exports