Peter Jackson’s franchise finale “The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies” took
the top slot at the weekend box office, taking in $56.2 million, while Twentieth
Century Fox’s “Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb” trailed far behind with
$17.3 million, Variety reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office Rebounds on Christmas Weekend
- Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ Hits Target
- Box Office: ‘Fifty Shades’ Breaks Records
- Box Office: ‘Mockingjay’ is Year’s Biggest Domestic Opening
- Box Office: ‘Big Hero’ Trumps ‘Interstellar’
- Box Office: 'Maze Runner’ Wins, 'Black Mass' Opens Strong
- Box Office: 'Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation' Conquers 'Fantastic Four'
- Box Office: 'Spectre' Remains at Top