The falling value of Russia’s currency has caused Russians to flock to cash registers, buying cars, home appliances and other large items, before prices for imported goods skyrocket, reports the Daily Mail. At one point Tuesday, the ruble fell 20 percent against the U.S. dollar.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Russian Emigre Looks to Build on Rubble of Ruble
- Apple Halts Online Sales in Russia as Ruble Collapses
- L.A. Fault Line Deeper Than Thought?
- Number of Citizens Receiving Disability Reaches Record
- Denny's to Add 'Obamacare Surcharge' and Cut Employee Hours
- Yacht Eclipses All
- Outrage Grows Over Illegal Immigrant