Metrolink’s Chief Executive Michael DePallo will resign after little more than two years, as the agency struggles with financial issues, outdated infrastructure and political criticism, the Orange County Register reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Bankrolling Anaheim Council Race
- State's Consumers More Confident, Still Not Spending
- Save Taco Bell
- Tribune Bid for Register Could Raise Antitrust Issues
- New L.A. Newspaper Launches This Week
- Expensive Exide Clean Up
- Soon-Shiong Working on Dream Project With UCI Law
- Designer Creating Bel Air 'Giga-Mansion'