The Beverly Hills Unified School District has spent more than $3 million of school construction bond money fighting the Purple Line subway, which will eventually travel under Beverly Hills High School. Now, the school board has turned to students to create three anti-subway videos, according to Beverly Highlights, the high school’s newspaper.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- School District Sues to Stop Subway Under Beverly Hills High
- Tunnel Vision on Subway Stop
- School District Digs Hole on Subway
- School Board Rails Against Subway Criticism
- Plan to Tunnel Under High School Flunks ‘Common Sense’
- Tutor Perini Awarded Contract for Wilshire Subway Extension; Gold Line Extension Completion Pushed Back
- Contractor Will Ride Rail With $1.4 Billion Deal
- Keeping the Subway on Track