Developer Rick Caruso plans to resurrect the Bay Theater as part of his proposed Palisades Village redevelopment plan, which he unveiled on Thursday night, the Los Angeles Times reports. Check out previous coverage of the 2.8-acre portfolio, estimated by some to be worth between $40 million and $50 million, in the Los Angeles Business Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Palisades Shopping Center to Be Redeveloped
- Committee Takes Step Toward Legalizing Street Vending
- Murdock Tower Purchased
- Caruso Shows His Santa Barbara Resort Plans
- Confirmed: Google Buys 12 Acres in Playa Vista
- Mayor Garcetti to Consider Replacing Gross Receipts
- Haggen’s Loss, Other Stores’ Gain
- Caruso to Buy Palisades Parcels