Retail spending over the Thanksgiving weekend fell 11 percent from a year ago, according to the National Retail Federation, partially due to retailers offering deals in the days and even weeks before Black Friday, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy Workers Mobilize to Win Black Friday Battle
- Charmed Life Continues for Disney's 'Frozen'
- Holiday Sales Lackluster
- Some Stores Still Proud of Closing on Thanksgiving
- Wal-Mart, Target Get Strong Holiday Traffic
- Retails Sales Inch Up in August
- Holiday Air Travel Starts Well
- Dreamliner Fires Spark Doubts About Green Tech