Los Angeles Unified School Superintendent John Deasy has ordered a contract to buy iPads and digital curriculum be re-bid, after an internal report last week criticized the way that Deasy selected Apple and Pearson, the Daily News reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LAUSD Suspends iPad Contract
- LAUSD Officials Had Close Ties to Apple
- Deasy Requests Board Members’ Emails
- IPad Learning Foiled by Technical Difficulties
- Software Problems Lead to LAUSD Hiring Freeze
- Union Delivers No-Confidence Vote to Superintendent
- Teachers Union Takes Step Toward Strike That Could Close LAUSD Schools
- Los Angeles Teachers Rally for Raises, Smaller Classes