Disney Interactive announced Star Wars: Commander, a free-to-play game for mobile devices today, one of many byproducts of The Walt Disney Company’s acquisition of Lucasfilm, the “Star Wars” studio, in October, the New York Times reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Makes ‘Star Wars’ Video Game Deal With EA
- Mobile Games Are a $21 Billion Market
- Disney Plans Worldwide, 18-Hour Star Wars Toy Rollout
- Disney to Buy Lucasfilm for $4 Billion
- 'Godzilla' Director to Helm 'Star Wars' Film
- Games Run Up Scores for Movies
- Disney to Shut LucasArts Videogame Unit
- Big Expectations for ‘Star Wars’