Chinese government actions to impose restrictions and prohibitions on U.S. tech firms have American businesses worried about protectionism while China says the country is simply enforcing its own antitrust laws, according to the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Chinese Connection in Herbalife Investigation?
- Uber’s Gutsy Move into China
- Ahead of the Pack
- China’s Impact on Los Angeles
- New Corvette Records Valets’ Moves
- Cybersense---U.S. Efforts on Open Web Access Should Begin at Home
- Rules Ease, Boosting U.S. Law Firms' Role in Japan, China
- California Seeks to Suspend Ocwen Financial