The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority has filed a complaint against L.A.’s Wedbush Securities that alleges the firm failed to have sufficient controls to prevent manipulative trades, Reuters said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Regulators Beat Around Wedbush
- Wedbush Responds to Regulatory Complaint
- Wedbush Charged With Market Access Violations
- Bondholders Claim Wedbush Misled Them on Vacaville Project
- Wedbush Morgan Fined by NYSE
- Bad Bonds From Wedbush Pay Off For Former Broker
- Amgen Faces Whistleblower Suit
- Barry Minkow Charged in Fraud Against Lennar