Los Angeles County supervisors voted to place a $23 parcel tax on the November ballot that, if approved, would fund parks and recreation programs, the Los Angeles Times reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Takes Step Toward Touch-Screen Voting
- Historic Preservation in L.A.’s Unincorporated Areas Gets Initial Approval
- L.A. County Authorizes Study of Recreation Needs
- Candidates Line Up to Succeed Antonovich
- County Defers Vote on Storm Water Cleanup Fee
- Winemakers to Fight
- Possible Funding for Affordable Housing
- ER Visits Decrease at Public Hospitals in L.A