The Silicon Valley court battle between Apple and Samsung is entering its final phase as each company accuses the other of stealing key features to develop some of the latest smartphones on the market, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Samsung Phone Faces Stronger Competition
- Microsoft Tweaks Windows 8
- Google Invades Siri's Turf
- German Automakers Announce Recalls
- Zuckerberg Biggest Giver in 2013
- Health Care Website Stumbles on Last Day
- Liberty Media Reduces Stake in Barnes & Noble
- 'High-Skilled' Visa Requests Likely to Exceed Supply